This is the next in a weekly series of FREE career transition workshop events. Yes, networking happens at these events, but our purpose is to learn innovative “HOW TO” approaches into The OTHER Job Market. Both strategic and tactical issues and models are incorporated… this week?…
IMPLEMENTING Your Personal Market Plan
We will explore your weekly activity plan, your own Personal Marketing PLAN. Activity level, focus, consistency, and time to practice vital skills are key elements to an effective and efficient job search effort. Some selected topics to address:
1.Applying your communication strategy consistently
2.To SEO or not to SEO… finding appropriate ‘middle ground’
3. When is a network not a network?
4. Creating and closing all communication ‘loops’
5. Staying in synch with ALL your collaterals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Professionals who seek to improve their “job security” for the rest of their career
– Professionals formerly reluctant to engage “all-IN” networking
– As always, GUESTS of our DFWCareerpilot regulars, and…
First time visitors… this session is a great place to start!