This is the next in a weekly series of FREE career transition workshop events. Yes, networking happens at these events, but our purpose is to learn innovative “HOW TO” approaches into The OTHER Job Market. Both strategic and tactical issues and models are incorporated… this week?
NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES: Pre and Post OFFER!
We will explore an overall strategy that will enable you to perform well in all interviews, AND delve into an easy to remember interview strategy that organizes and focuses your interview time and effectiveness. As always, consistent and focused efforts are keys to your success. Some selected topics to address:
- Developing your network… an evolutionary process.
- Responding to premature discussion of money
- ASKING questions effectively
- Answering questions effectively… Creating and closing all communication ‘loops’
- Negotiating an actual offer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Professionals who seek “job security” for the rest of their career
– Professionals formerly reluctant to engage “all-IN” networking
-Job seekers who gain interviews, but can’t Close The Deal or optimize their offers!
As always, GUESTS of our DFWCareerpilot regulars, and…
First time visitors… this session is a great place to start!