Please SHARE THIS POST with your network. This week Thursday, May 10th, we will piggy back on last week’s MoneyTalk session with a focus on interviewing and MONEY TALK II-Post Offer Negotiation Approach. This stuff is worth your practice time in anticipation of that terrific offer you’ll get!
As it is important to be prepared for pre-mature discussion of salary…
“He who mentions money FIRST, loses!”
When an offer is extended to you, you should feel prepared to respond appropriately AND consider optimizing the package offered.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to perform more effectively in actual interviews–get to the offer!
- Those who might ask… HOW do I optimize any offers I will get?
- Those seeking a systematic, focused, more predictable way to conduct any interview and discussion of salary;
- “Regulars” who need a ‘booster shot.’… and bring a guest;
- New Comers and tire kickers… this is a great session with which to supplement your job search effectiveness!