Please SHARE THIS POST with your network.
Thursday, January 10th, we will focus on ramping up your efforts in the New Year… this will include an overview the entire 12-step process, answering your questions and concerns at each step of the way… this is a great place to start for new-comers as the other Core Topics will follow in sequence.
- Volunteer: You can do this at a church, hospital, homeless shelter or non-profit organization… will open your eyes to people who are less off than you and give you a sense of contribution. There is no greater reward than helping people who are less fortunate than us.
- Manage your expectations: Not every job you apply for will be a success. Don’t be put off by this. Instead, concentrate on the positives and look at what you achieve each day.
- Don’t give up! Jobs don’t find you unless you embrace and help out The OTHER Job Market… In a more traditional search–you find them!
Who should attend?
- Those who might ask… What the heck is the OTHER Job Market?
- Those seeking a systematic, focused, more predictable way to conduct any career transition, including simple job search;
- “Regulars” who need a ‘booster shot.’… and bring a guest;
- New Comers and tire kickers… this is a great session with which to kick-off your job search effectiveness!