Thursday, April 30th we will ‘conduct’ a job search in real time, drawing from actual experience of our participants. This session provides an excellent OVERVIEW of our 12 step Process to regulars and new comers alike. Our focus is on effective time management to create focus and efficiency in job search efforts.
In our April 23rd session we discussed the value of having an accountability partner, or actively participating on an accountability team. The current PARTICIPANT Directory is posted in the RESOURCES Tab… do YOU have an accountability partner yet? Remember: accountability creates activity and leads to more efficient SUCCESS.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to create a strategic plan for the rest of their working life… job changes will occur!
- Job seekers who find themselves in a rut…rapidly crashing into the black hole of depression
- Any job seeker looking to create focus within their search efforts
- Any professional to give substance to their next steps
- Newcomers to DFWCareerpilot… including tire-kickers
Please SHARE this post with your friends.